And then we meet again…Monday.
Alas, your troublesome wiles will not work on us this time. Not today. Not on the first Monday of October! Because we’re armed with the mellifluous sounds of these remixing musicians and nothing is going to bring us down while we get down to these sweet tunes. So, if you’re in need of some Monday motivation to shake up the day, check out some of these remixes Procommers are listening to!
1. R. Kelly - Ignition
Listened to by Courtney Jones, Digital Marketing and Content Strategist
"He's still gross, but this song isn't."
2. Petter Griffon and Glen Quagmire - Butter on a Poptart
Listened to by Afshan Arouj, Client Services Coordinator
"The song is upbeat and makes me laugh every time I hear it."
3. Maroon 5 ft. Mac Miller and Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger
Listened to by Brennan Tilley, ICAP Manager
"Solid for getting the body moving a little at the desk."
4. David Guetta ft. Skylar Grey - Shot me Down
Listened to by Daria Gourianova, Client Services Associate
"The art is amazing, and the remix is catchy."
5. Johnny Cash- Hurt (Federweiss & LennArt Remix)
Listened to by Marnie Pertsinidis, Account Manager
"I love the contridiction of a country singer performing this song."
6. Arman van Buuren - Burned with Desire (Rising Star remix)
Listened to by Malvina Przybylak, Receptionist
"Sweet beat; kind of reminds me of Sandstorm."
7. La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream Remix)
Listened to by Charles Liikson, Technical Recruiter
"The vocals are actually amazing"
8. Bon Iver - Flume (Kulkid Remix)
Listened to by Haamza Gheewala, Account Manager
"It reminds me of simpler times."
9. Black Eyed Peas - Time of my Life (David Guetta Remix)
Listened to by Jenna Craig, Technical Recruiter
"It pumps you up!"
10. Eminem - Lose Yourself (Offset Noize & Stravy Remix)