March 6, 2020
Subject: COVID-19 preparation
The Coronavirus outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation that has raised health concerns around the world.
In keeping with CDC guidelines, we have asked our employees and contractors to:
- follow the recommended practices for preventing the spread of the virus;
- inform us if they, or a member of their household, have recently traveled to or plan on travelling to any country subject to a COVID-19 travel advisory (including cruises);
- inform us if they, or a member of their household, have come in contact with an infected person;
- inform us if they are experiencing any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus; and
- inform us if they or any member of their household has been diagnosed with the virus.
We are committed to helping to prevent the spread of the virus and communicating with you should any of our team be impacted by it.
As this is a rapidly evolving situation, we are committed to provide you with further updates as they become available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.
Thank you for your support.
Chief Operating Officer